Guidelines to add safe-list
In order to continue receiving these emails, you may need to add the domain addresses
@localbogo.com and @bogopod.com to your “safe-list”, “white-list”, or address book
to ensure the emails do not “bounce off” of any filters in place by your Internet
Service Provider. For instructions specific to your Internet Service Provider please
browse the following links:
1. Click “Options”
2. Click “Safe List”
3. Add the domain addresses @localbogo.com and @bogopod.com to your Safe List
4. Click OK
1. Open the email from your Bulk Mail box
2. Click on “Send to Yahoo for Review”. Yahoo’s system administrator will make the
change so messages from LOCALBOGO and BOGOPOD will be delivered to your Inbox. Address
1. On Yahoo Email, there will be a blue link that says “Add to Address Book”.
2. Check off the addresses you would like added.
3. Click the Add Checked button to add to your address book.
1. Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
2. Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name.
For AOL version 7.0: In the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters", include
both of these domains: @localbogo.com and @bogopod.com
For AOL version 8.0: Select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and
domains. Click Next until the Save button shows up at the bottom. Click Save.
1. Right click (control-click) on the message in your inbox.
2. Select the option “Add to Address Book”
1. Select/Highlight message
2. Under the “Special” menu, choose “Make Address Book Entry”
1. Click on the “Options” button within the email on the web
2. From there, click on the “Safe Lists” link
3. Safe List screen will appear and display your current Safe List
1. On the “Email” screen, click on the spamBlocker plus sign so all it’s folders
2. Click on the Suspect Email folder
3. Check the box next to the sender you wish to receive email from
4. Click on the button to “Add to Address Book & Forward to Inbox”
5. Subsequent messages will now go to your Inbox
1. Open the Email
2. Go to the email window’s “File” menu and select “Add to Address Book”